Place Partnership aims to perform its services to the highest standards of professional practice. If, however, you do have a complaint about services performed by Place Partnership, this statement sets out the procedures which we will follow.
Place Partnership has two principal business divisions. In the first instance you should contact the Director/Head of the Division with whom you have been dealing . Details are set out below.
Property and Asset Management
Project and Facilities Management
Tel: 07710 067238
- You should send a written (paper or email) summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
- We will consider your complaint as quickly as possible and will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 7 days.
- Within 28 days of receipt:
- there will be a thorough consideration of your complaint by the person dealing with it,
- you will receive a response in writing informing you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and letting you know what actions have been or will be taken
- We will try to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction. If you are content with the outcome of the final investigation into your complaint the matter will be closed.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you should write to Andrew Pollard, our Managing Director at 2 Kings Court, Charles Hastings Way, Worcester, WR5 1JR. He will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and will contact you within 14 days of receipt by him, informing you of the conclusion of this review.
- If we are unable to agree on how to resolve your complaint then you have the opportunity to take your complaint to an independent redress provider, as approved by RICS Regulatory Board. We have chosen to use the following redress providers:
RICS Dispute Resolution Service
Tel: 020 7334 3806
Fax: 020 7334 3802
Place Partnership Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 09484378, registered office and head office – 2 Kings Court, Charles Hastings Way, Worcester, WR5 1JR.
Place Partnership Limited is regulated by RICS.